Re: [Orgmode] undo in org.el

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] undo in org.el
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:37:21 +0100

On  13Nov2007, at 12:44 PM, Tim O'Callaghan wrote:

On 13/11/2007, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
Dammit, if I only had know about this earlier!  I implemented
multibuffer undo for the agenda, sort-of by hand.  This looks much
easier, but on this other hand it will not work on XEmacs.

Sometimes I wander how many XEmacs users are out there, and if it is
still worth supporting it....

- Carsten

If that was a call to Xemacs users to identify themselves, then here
is one. Even though it is in the Emacs CVS tree now should not turn it
into an Emacs only tool IMHO.

Well, the fact that it is in Emacs CVS has not kept me from supporting XEmacs for quite a while now. But it is extra work and requires catering for missing features and different implementations - so it is important for me to know that this is used and still appreciated.

How about someone stepping forward and trying to release an XEmacs package containing noutline.el and org-mode? Anyone who feels up to this? Because I will not have the time.

- Carsten