[Orgmode] Re: undo in org.el

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: undo in org.el
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:13:52 +0100

Wes Nakamura <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Wes,

> On XEmacs I like being able to have a default variable width font in
> the org-mode buffer but still have the calendar, etc, come up in a
> monospace font in a different buffer in the same frame.  I haven't
> been able to do this in Emacs since I believe fonts are not buffer
> local but applied to a frame.

That's wrong.  You can mix as many proportional and variable width faces
in one buffer as you whish.  For example you could use big variable
width fonts for org headlines and small proportional fonts for the
normal content.

Simply set point on the face you want to change and hit `M-x
customize-face RET'.

Bye,
Tassilo