Re: [Orgmode] Start the clock working weird

From: Rodrigo Amestica
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Start the clock working weird
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 00:31:54 -0500

i can't either, that's for machines.

Thanks for the replies, it just happens that my understanding of the clock was flawed. This is just my second day trying org-mode out. I promise that from now on I will read the manual more closely.

It's genial to witness a so active emacs-mode forum (I wish something like this would happen to pcl-cvs :-(

Rodrigo