[Orgmode] Latex Export

From: Russell Adams
Subject: [Orgmode] Latex Export
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:15:06 -0600

I'm starting to learn Latex, and thought I'd ask if anyone had
pointers regarding Org/Latex integration.

My ultimate goal is to be able to export quality documents written in
Org with complete header/footer/letterhead and formatting in LaTeX in
PDF.

I understand I need to learn more about TeX along the way, and am
already reading and experimenting.

I'm sure I'm not the first, and wanted to see what others had
accomplished with Latex.

Thanks.

Russell Adams                            address@hidden