RE: [Orgmode] org-refile hack to show headings

From: Chris Randle
Subject: RE: [Orgmode] org-refile hack to show headings
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 16:42:24 -0000

Max Mikhanosha wrote:
> Glad you liked my setup. I can't help but recommend using
> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/Icicles library.
>
> In case you never heard of it, icicles is to TAB completion what TAB
> completion is to typing things manually every time. In my setup (I
> think this is a default too) TAB does the prefix completion (like
> Emacs), but Shift-Tab matches the regexp.

I'm still quite new to Org-mode (and Emacs too), so forgive me if this
is a dumb question: How do you cope with the clash of binding with S-TAB
which Org-mode uses in visibility cycling and table cell navigation?
Have you simply rebound one or the other, or is there a more subtle
workaround?

--
Chris Randle