Re: [Orgmode] Bug Org 5.16 Navigating to outlines via speedbar

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug Org 5.16 Navigating to outlines via speedbar
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:48:48 +0100

On Dec 3, 2007 12:24 PM, Rick Moynihan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

First off many thanks to Carsten for implementing the new agenda
restriction commands, I'm sure they'll prove handy.

There appears to be a small bug with the speedbar support.  If I select
an item (outline) from the speedbar whilst the file's view is folded the
file view is not expanded to show the item.  If the file is expanded to
"SHOW ALL" then the navigation appears to work as you'd expect.

Fixed in 5.16a, available now.

- Carsten

Thanks again.

--