[Orgmode] Re: Example of thesis in org-mode and LaTeX

From: Gour
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Example of thesis in org-mode and LaTeX
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 10:33:19 +0100

On Tue, 4 Dec 2007 03:14:11 +0100
"Daniel Clemente" <address@hidden> wrote:

>   I started writing it in LyX but after some months I changed to
> org-mode. It was a risky change since org-export-as-latex was still in
> development, but thanks to Bastien all bugs were quickly fixed.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience.

I did two books with LyX and after recently migrating to emacs (from vim) I'm
more than
enthusiastic to stay as much as possible in emacs OS :-)

Since I want to use org-mode for GTD, writing for latex in it sounds very cool.

Few days ago I was asking what's the 'quality' of muse's latex export, i.e.
whether it is
human-readable for further refining in auctex, but  hearing abour your success
with org-mode
no need to look further, just the opposite to learn org-mode properly ;)

/me sighs seeing how much to learn to move more into emacs - gnus as mailer is
still a hard nut :-(

Sincerely,
Gour