Re: [Orgmode] Re: Blank lines in literal html

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Blank lines in literal html
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 00:26:52 +0000

Wanrong Lin <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks for testing. Surely the No.1 priority is to have correct HTML
> syntax. But I think how the page looks comes very close as a second
> priority.

I'm not sure we're speaking about the same thing: I was speaking about
the HTML *source code*, not the HTML page as rendered in a browser.  I
think it's okay to be somewhat liberal about source code readability,
but not about exporting in correct HTML.

(Note that if both browsers and webpages where both implementing and
respecting W3C specs, then correct rendering and correct syntax would
always come together.)

--
Bastien