Re: [Orgmode] GTD & LaTeX export

From: Pete Phillips
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] GTD & LaTeX export
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 12:24:51 +0000

Hi Gour

I wrote the enclosed perl script about 18 months ago.  I don't use it
anymore, as I use my hipster mainly as a capture device, and have
org-mode up and running on my Leneovo x61s which is with me pretty much
all the time.

It should still work - any probs, let me know. It basically looks for
any headlines which match the provided tag, and spits them out packaged
in latex code for 3x5 index cards.  I used lyx to get the appropriate
latex code.

The documentation is in the file itself.

Pete