Re: [Orgmode] GTD & LaTeX export

From: Tim O'Callaghan
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] GTD & LaTeX export
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 14:08:44 +0100

On 09/12/2007, Gour <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm moving from my old Palm Pilot to Hipster PDA (most probably with A7
> format which is more
> convenient in Europe than 3x5" index cards), but would like to 'sync' some of
> the notes from
> it to Org-mode (especially computer-related tasks), but also to print from my
> org-mode file back
> to A7 forms arranged as 8-up on A4 page.
>
> Is anybody doing something similar, i.e. printing from org-mode files to
> 3x5"/A7/whatever paper?
>
> Any hint is welcome...
>

> Sincerely,
> Gour

If you check the list, someone had a method of creating 8up
pocket-mod type output from Latex->pdf manipulation.

I had a project, which i have shelved for the moment, that would
do the same using org->XML->XSLT->SVG->PDF translation. Its for
a 4/6/8 up single sided A4 page. It needs to be migrated from
SVG to XSL-FO to get the text formatting right (and double sided A4),
but I can dig it out if you're interested.

Tim.