[Orgmode] Tag inheritance

From: Carl Bolduc
Subject: [Orgmode] Tag inheritance
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 10:32:38 -0500

HI everyone,

I saw the demo of OmniFocus today and I decided to create a similar
setup using Org-Mode in Emacs.

The only thing that is left to setup is tag inheritance.

At the moment, if I set a tag only for the main heading of a section,
its subheading don't show up when I search for the tag. I would like
the subheading to show up when I search for a tag...

The documentation says:
...you can influence inheritance and searching using the variables
org-use-tag-inheritance and org-tags-match-list-sublevels

I'm still new to Org and Emacs, can someone help me setup those variables?

Thanks!
Carl