[Orgmode] Re: when filing todos with remember org-remember-default-headl

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: when filing todos with remember org-remember-default-headline is not found
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 08:08:18 +0100

Eddward DeVilla schrieb:
>> Sorry, I am not able to reproduce the effect in a small file.
>> My 8000 lines org file includes a lot of sensitive data so I do not wanna
>> publish it i the newsgroup.
>> What can I do? Can I debug a certain function?
>
> That's ok.  I think most people wouldn't want a 8000 line file sent to
> the list.  Can you make a copy of the file and you .emacs and try
> pruning out as much as possible (and not just the sensitive data)
> while still reproducing the error?  If the error require a snippet of
> sensitive data, just replace it with some less sensitive.  I try to
> use Stoogles, Marx Brothers, passages from music theater and other
> non-sense.  A small example make it easier for someone to just cut and
> paste from email to emacs and give it a try.
>
> Edd

OK, I can prune down to here which should be small enough.

as already said, fold all trees and take this template:
 ("Admin-Todo" 97 "* TODO Admin: %?
   :ADMIN:@DIPLAN:
   SCHEDULED: %t
   CLOCK: %U--%U =>  0:00
   erzeugt: %U
   %i" "~/org/DIPLAN.org" "Admin---LONELY SINGLE NEXT ACTIONS")

then C-u C-c C-c won't find "Admin---LONELY SINGLE NEXT ACTIONS"

here's the contents:

:SETUP:
#+STARTUP: overview
#+TAGS: @DIPLAN(d) @HOME(h) @IGN @KUNDE(k) @UNTERWEGS(u)
#+TAGS: ADMIN(a) BENNI(b) BESORGEN(k) COMPUTER(c) DVD EMAIL(e) IGNORE(r)
INFO(i) LESEN(l) MEETING(m) PROJEKT(p) SOMETIME_MAYBE(s) REVIEW_REGULARLY(y)
TEL(t) WARTEN(w) WINTER(W) ULLA(x)
#+STARTUP: hidestars
#+SEQ_TODO: TODO INARBEIT | DONE CANCELED DELEGATED
#+COLUMNS: %40ITEM(Task) %5TODO(To-do) %1PRIORITY %10TAGS
:END:
* Projekte / NEXT ACTIONS
#+CATEGORY: ADMIN
** Admin
*** Admin---LONELY SINGLE NEXT ACTIONS
**** DONE [#A] Beru: Besuchsdokumente als HTML an Markus
                                                    :@DIPLAN:
      SCHEDULED: <2007-12-07 Fr> CLOSED: [2007-12-07 Fr 15:39]
      erzeugt: [2007-12-07 Fr 09:09]
** Besorgungen / Anschaffungen
*** TODO SSL Zertifikate besorgen: freessl.org
                                                    :@DIPLAN:ADMIN:BESORGEN: