Re: [Orgmode] appointment done doesn't go away

From: Ed Hirgelt
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] appointment done doesn't go away
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 09:58:46 -0800

On Dec 17, 2007 9:53 AM, cezar <address@hidden> wrote:
  I have a TODO item marked as an appointment. After marking it done I'd
expect it to disappear from my agenda view.
 Would you guys mark appointments as TODOs or just leave them without
any tag ?

I do not tag appointments.   I leave TODO items for those things that I really need to take an action on.  I also like seeing the appoinment in the agenda when I browse backwards in time to see what I did last week or the week before.

Just my approach...

Ed