Re: [Orgmode] SOMEDAY/MAYBE vs. low priorities

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] SOMEDAY/MAYBE vs. low priorities
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 17:15:24 +0000

Adam Spiers (address@hidden) wrote:
> OK.  My setup is similar except that I allow for sub-projects -
> projects within projects.  As a result, projects are not uniquely
> identified by their star level, so I explicitly mark them with PROJECT
> which means I retain the ability to do keyword searches on them.  This
> also has the advantage that I can include items for reference within
> the project as sub-headings, and they won't have a keyword so they
> won't show up in searches.

OK, last one of the year honest!  `org-stuck-projects' appears to get
confused by sub-projects.  If I set it to

  ("/PROJECT" ("TODO" "NEXT" "NEXTACTION" "STARTED") nil "")

then in the following, it considers both the main and sub- projects as
unstuck, when in fact only the sub-project is:

  * PROJECT main project
  ** NEXT main project is not stuck
  ** PROJECT sub-project
  *** sub-project is stuck