[Orgmode] lognotestate for some keywords when set globally not per-buffe

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: [Orgmode] lognotestate for some keywords when set globally not per-buffer?
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 14:18:00 +0000

Happy New Year everyone!  Hope you had fun celebrating and are ready
for another 12 months of org-fuelled efficiency ;-)

I just switched from per-buffer settings:

#+SEQ_TODO: NEXT(n) STARTED(>) | DONE(d)
#+SEQ_TODO: PROJECT(p) | PROJDONE(P)
#+SEQ_TODO: WAITING(w@) CHASE(C@) |
#+SEQ_TODO: SOMEDAY(s) MAYBE(m) | CANCELLED(c@)

to a global setting in org-todo-keywords:

((sequence "NEXT(n)" "STARTED(>)" "|" "DONE(d)")
 (sequence "PROJECT(p)" "PROJDONE(P)")
 (sequence "WAITING(w@)" "CHASE(C@)" "|")
 (sequence "SOMEDAY(s)" "MAYBE(m)" "|" "CANCELLED(c@)"))

However it now seems to ignore the @ symbols and never prompts for a
note on state change.  Is that a bug, or am I configuring it wrong?