[Orgmode] Re: Getting org-agenda-sorting-strategy to work

From: MarkS
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Getting org-agenda-sorting-strategy to work
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 05:49:13 +0000 (UTC)

Bastien <bzg <at> altern.org> writes:

> Before digging this issue further, I strongly suggest you upgrade your
> Org-mode.  It's Org 5.18 now, and there has been many changes inbetween!

Ok -- that worked! Mostly.

That is, the sorting works.

However, when I view the agendas, the "g" switch on the agenda calendar no
longer collapses the menu. Is there a new setting to get the "g" switch to work?
Setting the variable "org-agenda-use-time-grid" manually works, but is not very
convenient. Is there a new setting to get the "g" to work?

It would be most ideal if there was a way to sort by keywords.

My head is spinning a bit from reading the new columns-view section. I guess a
lot can change in 7 months!

- Mark