Re: [Orgmode] Latex Export

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Latex Export
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:26:12 +0100

On Jan 9, 2008, at 9:53 PM, Russell Adams wrote:

On a note related to #+OPTIONS and exporting, I've taken to using
sub-buffers (C-c C-x b) on a tree to limit my view to a specific
tree. I've discovered that I can export in this mode, however, export
doesn't honor the #+OPTIONS from the original file.

I'm sure this is because the exporter is limiting its scope to the
current buffer, as if I paste my #+OPTIONS at the top of the subtree
buffer, it works fine. This is only temporary though, and doesn't
survive reopening the subbuffer, and adds the text to the prior
heading's content. ;]

Other than temporarily adding an OPTIONS line, what are my options? I
don't recall export options as a property yet. I suppose I could set
common options in my .emacs.

I welcome comments!

Hi Russel,

this is clearly a bug, thank for the report. Will be fixed in the next release.

- Carsten