Re: [Orgmode] org-refile: automatic adjusting levels

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-refile: automatic adjusting levels
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:48:56 -0500

I tried again with 5.18a, and the problem is still there for me. I am not sure what is different on my set-up. I will find it out later.
Thanks a lot for giving this a test.

Wanrong

Carsten Dominik wrote:
I cannot reproduce this.

Anyone?

- Carsten

On Dec 20, 2007, at 6:01 PM, Wanrong Lin wrote:

Hi,

I am just beginning to use org-refile more often, and found that org-refile does not work right when the refiled item has a level that does not match its target level. Seems in that case the refiled item will always goto the end of the target file. Should org-refile automatically adjust the level of the refiled item so it will fit into its target position? Thank you for giving it a thought.

Wanrong