[Orgmode] Re: configure the length of the TODO states i agenda view line

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: configure the length of the TODO states i agenda view lines
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:24:34 +0100

On Jan 16, 2008, at 9:49 AM, Rainer Stengele wrote:
Hi Carsten,

any chance to get that the todo state item formatted?

rainer

Hmm, yeah, I can hack it. The clean way would be to include this into the prefix format, but this is more work. So I am just putting a new variable
into the next version, you should set it like this:

(setq org-agenda-todo-keyword-format "%-10s")

- Carsten