[Orgmode] Re: configure the length of the TODO states i agenda view line

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: configure the length of the TODO states i agenda view lines
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:55:47 +0100

On Jan 16, 2008, at 10:47 AM, Rainer Stengele wrote:

Thanks Carsten, that is awesome!

I'm afraid some of us could complain anyway because this is not really
clean.
Maybe you can keep the clean version on your list for "later"...

There are enough reasons for doing a complete re-write of org-mode
and designing the stuff top-down.  But I would need someone to pay
my salary for half a year or so - I guess this is not likely to happen.

:-)

- Carsten