Re: [Orgmode] BUG? starting org-agenda-list from .emacs

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] BUG? starting org-agenda-list from .emacs
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:28:01 -0500

> this happens because the command needs a variable that is set
> by the post-command-hook in the agenda buffer.  Normally you are
> issuing a command to get to the buffer, so the hook is run.  However,
> in your case no command has been called yet.
>
> As a work-around, just press d twice, or execute
> any command, like a cursor motion first.
>
> I will have this fixed in the next version, thanks for the report.

Thanks.  I've been using 'd' twice for a long time - I was just
wondering if this (potentially missing setup) is possibly the cause of
some of the other weird problems I've been seeing (like the font faces
issue that still hasn't been resolved -- I still can't reliably
reproduce this but it happens about once/day for me).

Regards,
Bernt