[Orgmode] Re: blorg.el

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: blorg.el
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 07:29:24 +0100

Hi Dimitris,

"Dimitris Kapetanakis" <address@hidden> writes:

> Sadly, I still cannot make it work. Now it compiles ok but when I run
> the M-x blorg-publish command on the file
>
> --------------------------------------
> #+TITLE: meltemi
> #+BLOG_URL: http://localhost/blorg/
> #+PUBLISH_DIR: g:/htdocs/BLORG/
>
> * DONE This is my first entry         :misc:
>        CLOSED: [2008-01-30 Τετ]
>
>      Hello world!
> --------------------------------------

1. Can you send me a complete backtrace?  See this section in Org's
   manual "How to create a useful backtrace":

   http://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html

2. Wild guesses: 1) is the "g:/htdocs/BLORG/" really an existing
   directory? 2) try with a timestamp in english, with no localized
   characters

> sorry for bathering you again

No problem.  It's just that blorg.el is quite old now, and the plan I
have is to rewrite it from scratch - so I don't want to spend to much
time trying to *improve* it.  But fixing bugs is okay, please send me
more information.

Note: keep me posted in private, as it might no be of interest for most
org-mode users.

Thanks,

--
Bastien