Re: [Orgmode] Agenda view of clocked items

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Agenda view of clocked items
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 12:28:42 +0100

Hi Jurgen,

thanks for the clarification - I had understood, but had not
yet had time to work on it.

Org-mode routinely stops checking an entry after it has first been
listed - but I do see your point and agree that it would be good to
soo all clock entries when looking at the work done on a day.

I hope to address this in the next release.  Check out the release
notes after I have released it.

- Carsten