[Orgmode] Custom agenda view

From: Sebastjan Trepca
Subject: [Orgmode] Custom agenda view
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 18:39:16 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to create a custom view that should display agenda for only
items that are scheduled today and include a specific tag together
with tasks that has NEXT todo keyword and the same tag.

Currently I have this:

("h" "Home tasks" ((agenda) (tags "HOME/NEXT")))

The problem is that agenda, it shows all scheduled tasks and not only
those with HOME tag. I tried with org-agenda-skip-entry-if but I can't
make it work.

Thanks.

--
Sebastjan