Re: [Orgmode] using org-mode and screen

From: Andrew Hyatt
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] using org-mode and screen
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 11:35:29 -0500

Thanks for the suggestion.  Sounds promising, but on the other hand screen is on all unix distributions I know of, but dtach is harder to find.

On Feb 5, 2008 5:24 AM, Rick Moynihan <address@hidden> wrote:
If you're using gnu screen primarily for it's detach capability then you
 may want to consider 'dtach', which is pretty much just the feature of
screen.  Consequently it has less keybindings etc, and is more
compatible with various programs.  I've not really used it with emacs,
but you might consider it unless you use screens other features.

R.