Re: [Orgmode] Worg is back!

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Worg is back!
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 12:30:37 +0000

Bastien (address@hidden) wrote:
>    winter slowly fades away
>    our screens under the bless of spring
>    so fight against unfair decay
>    and give your keys another string

Love it! :-)

> Worg, you will be able to edit a shared worg-todo.org and assign tasks
> to other poeple!  Look:
>
> ,----
> | * TODO Implement my favourite sorting strategy #198
> |   :PROPERTIES:
> |   :Owner: dominik
> |   :END:
> `----

*grin* Speaking of sorting, I've just (finally) been looking at column
view properly, and there doesn't seem to be any way of sorting rows.
I don't know if this would be very hard to do, but it could be very
useful.  A simple use case would be grouping actions by owner when
extracting and tabulating actions arising from minutes of a meeting -
see my next post for more detail...