Re: [Orgmode] Task time limit

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Task time limit
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 19:47:25 +0000

"Sebastjan Trepca" <address@hidden> writes:

> Anyway, this new version works! :)

Be careful about clocking out from agenda views if you're also advising
org-clock-out.  It doesn't work, I can't see why for now.

> Thank you very much, this will be very useful. Btw, why not integrate
> it with org-mode?

I don't think this has to be part of org-mode.

I'm not using it myself and I would be surprised if many people are
using it.  This is a strange way of using appointments as "reminders".
And most of the times you will clock the task out before the appt will
pop up -- which means you really relies on `appt-message-warning-time'
to tell you that you're about to reach the "appointment"...

Anyway, I opened a page named org-adhoc-code.org on Worg:

  http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/worg/org-adhoc-code.html

We could put other tiny pieces of code here in the future.

--
Bastien