Re: [Orgmode] using org for meeting agendas and minutes?

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] using org for meeting agendas and minutes?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:55:26 -0800

On Monday, February 11, at 13:34, Adam Spiers wrote:
 > On Sat, Feb 09, 2008 at 12:56:07PM +0000, Adam Spiers wrote:

[snipped]...

 > Hmm, actually column view doesn't let you filter the table so that
 > there are only rows corresponding to headers containing the 'ACTION'
 > keyword, so it looks like a custom dynamic block writer function will
 > be required.  Is there an appropriate API I could use for extracting
 > all headers containing a given keyword from an org buffer?

I believe the TODO entries are saved as special properties, so you
should be able to access them using the properties API, which I have
found easy to use (and I'm far from facile with elisp).

(info "(org)Special Properties")

(info "(org)Using the property API")

although I don't know how you would cycle through all of the headers
in an org file...