[Orgmode] Re: Use orgstruct-mode to edit TWiki Markup language ?

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Use orgstruct-mode to edit TWiki Markup language ?
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 00:07:02 +0100

thanks.

thats ok when starting with an org file.

But having to continue to edit existing TWiki files that does not help and I would at least really like to use the outlining features of org.

rainer

Russell Adams schrieb:
I export org files into TWiki with the following Carten posted:

perl -ape 's/^\*+/"---" . "+" x length($&)/e' input.org > output.txt