Re: [Orgmode] org export html with header and footer option

From: William Henney
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org export html with header and footer option
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:36:29 -0600

Hi Xin

On 20 Feb 2008 21:31:07 -0500, Xin Shi <address@hidden> wrote:
>  Now, when I want to publish org to html, it is possible to add a header and
> footer file? Usually the header file contains the style and other format
> related settings.

There is a variable org-export-html-style, which lets insert stuff
into the <head> ... </head> section of the html file. Despite its
name, you can abuse it to add stuff other than stylesheets. For
instance,

# Local Variables:
# org-export-html-style: "<link rel=stylesheet
#   href=\"temarios.css\"
#   type=\"text/css\">
# <meta HTTP-EQUIV=\"Refresh\" CONTENT=300>"
# End:

There are also two variables: org-export-html-preamble and
org-export-html-postamble that allow you set fixed code to appear at
the beginning and end of the <body> ... </body> section of the file.
Unlike muse, they have to be literal strings rather than references to
files.

HTH

Will

--

 Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
 Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia