[Orgmode] Suggestions on Org-table export-html

From: Xin Shi
Subject: [Orgmode] Suggestions on Org-table export-html
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 11:36:41 -0500

Hi,

When I use the org-table to export-html, I have two suggestions to make the CSS
more flexiable (it already done a great job!)

The first one is for flexiable CSS:

The current code in html is:

It'll be flexiable to add another attribute  class="org-table", so that in the
CSS file, we can treat these tables specifically. In this way, we'll be able to
write in the CSS file like:

table.org-table th {
    background-color: #ECF1FF;
}

without affect the generic web table.

The second one is for cleaner view on the html table:

Currently, every row is start with <tr>, it'll be nice to have alternate row
with class="alt":

Then, in the CSS file, we can use:
table tr { background: #e6e6e6;}
table tr.alt {background: #f1f1f1;}

The output html table will looks better then.

Thanks!

Xin