Re: [Orgmode] Bug: return key does not show the subtree the first time o

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug: return key does not show the subtree the first time on a newly opened org file
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:09:58 -0500

Yes, this is really an accidental feature by a sequence of events:

org-return-follow-link will add org-return to the mouse-map
org-mouse.el will activate the stars in a headline

I can reproduce the bug, but I have no idea what is causing this, it must be
something in the internal setup of Emacs keymaps in a new buffer,
I have no idea how to fix this or work around it.

Why in the world would you use RET for cycling instead of TAB?

- Carsten
Because I discovered it and thought that was an official feature and got used to it from day 1. :-) I will try to use Tab from now on.

Wanrong