Re: [Orgmode] One table, multiple radio targets?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] One table, multiple radio targets?
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:09:34 +0100

On Feb 29, 2008, at 6:41 AM, Jason Riedy wrote:

Anyone have a clever way to generate multiple outputs from one
table?  It's pretty clear that orgtbl-send-table doesn't handle
multiple ORGTBL lines, and I'm not clever enough to hack in a
loop over multiple clauses on one ORGTBL line.

The context is a probably too clever mechanism to generate both
code and documentation at once.  I'm using noweb to document a
SQL schema, and a few tables are pre-loaded with data.  I'd like
to send one orgtbl-mode table to LaTeX and SQL insert statements.

I think the easiest would be to write a little lisp program
that switches the SEND lines above the table through a number of states
and then calls the exporter. The different lines could all be in the buffer, all
above the table.  So it is basically

#+ORGTBL: SEND LATEXCAPTURETAG orgtbl-to-latex
#+ORGTBL: SEND HTMLCAPTURETAG  orgtbl-to-html
| here | is | the | table |

then call orgtbl-ctrl-c-ctrl-c, then transpose-lines on the
two send lines, then call orgtbl-ctrl-c-ctrl-c again....

- Carsten