Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: Invalid face reference

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: Invalid face reference
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:41:01 +0000

Wanrong Lin <address@hidden> writes:

> In a tag search result buffer, I move the cursor to a tag, and eval
> (get-text-property (point) 'face),  and I get: (org-tag nil). So this
> "nil" is causing the problem, but I don't know where it is sneaked in.

Thanks for the update.

Here I get (org-tag org-level-1) when I fetch the 'face property in a
tag at a headline on the first level.

So it looks like the headline face is not properly set.  I first thought
it might be because of `org-level-color-stars-only' being nil, but then
the value for the 'face property in a tag is (org-tag), which is okay.

I still cannot reproduce the problem, but I guess we're getting close to
the solution.

Maybe something weirdness happens because `org-get-level-face' does not
behave the same in your version of Emacs.  Just a wild guess.

--
Bastien