Re: [Orgmode] First column of tables from sub headings and drawyers

From: Antano Solar
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] First column of tables from sub headings and drawyers
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 02:03:12 +0530

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 1:49 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> There is one more things I would like to know.
> When I do C-c C-x r it is generating the column view from the second level and
> all levels deeper than that.
> How do I restrict the rows generated only to the sub heading with the
> properties defined.

I'm not 100% sure to understand what you mean.

If you mean that you want to assign a limit to the number of levels
displayed in the captured column view, it is currently not possible.

Thank you for the patch , What you have done does solve my problem with little changes in the structure from my side.
What I had actually asked for was this,

* project
** task 1
properties:
   :estimated_time=10 hours
   :utilized_time = 5 hours
end:
**task2

In this case only task1 should appear in the column view and task 2 should not .

Currently task2 is also appearing with empty values for the remaining columns

With Regards

Antano Solar John