Re: [Orgmode] Bug? Installing from git master

From: Manish
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug? Installing from git master
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 04:35:14 +0530

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 4:19 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Manish <address@hidden> writes:
>
>  > On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 3:39 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
>  >> Manish <address@hidden> writes:
>  >>
>  >>  > On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 3:04 AM, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
>  >>  >
>  >>
>  >> > `make' now completes.  Though it still produces following warnings:
>  >>
>  >>  Fixed, thanks!
>  >
>  > Only following warnings are left now.
>  >
>  >   ,----
>  >   | In end of data:
>  >   | org-irc.el:231:1:Warning: the following functions might not be defined
> at
>  >   |     runtime: find-if, find
>  >   | org-irc.el:231:1:Warning: the function `erc-current-logfile' is not
> known to
>  >   |     be defined.
>  >   | Wrote /home/zms/elisp/org-mode/org-irc.elc
>  >   `----
>
>  Argh. Fixed.
>
>  Is _everyone_ pulling from git in this room??

I do.

`make' completes cleanly now.  Thanks.

The intention was definitely not to bug (no pun intended) the
maintainers/contributors.  I just assumed it would be helpful.  Would
you prefer that these reports (regarding master branch) be provided
when explicitly requested (since master should be expected to be
somewhat `unstable')?

-- Manish