[Orgmode] Please test links

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Please test links
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 09:24:47 +0100

Hi,

I have been busy and have split out most of the linking code
in org.el into separate files.  As I am not using most of
the link types myself, I would appreciate if people could systematically
test all link types they are using:  The following link types are
in separate files now:

org-bbdb.el
org-gnus.el
org-info.el
org-irc.el
org-mac-message.el
org-mhe.el
org-rmail.el
org-vm.el
org-wl.el

Please report back which of these link types you are using, and
if they are still working after a pull in your it repo.
If not, I'd appreciate detailed backtraces so that this remaining
issues can be fixed.

Thanks!

- Carsten

P.S. if things are really broken, you can always switch back to an
earlier version in the repo, for example using

git checkout release_5.23a