[Orgmode] export to txt files

From: Dimitris Kapetanakis
Subject: [Orgmode] export to txt files
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:56:06 +0200

Hello All,
I wanted to ask if there is a way to export an org file as individual txt files depending on level 1 hierarchy. For example if you have a file like

* Projects
    bla bla text etcetc

* Procedures
  bla bla text etcetc

to output two files projects.txt which contains bla bla text etcetc and another procedures.txt with its text.

I think it would be useful for blogs and other applications, and looking at export functions like ascii or latex, it could certainly be done but I am not so fluent in emacs lisp to do it myself. Any help welcome.
Dimitris