Re: [Orgmode] jump to iso-week in agenda

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] jump to iso-week in agenda
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:49:01 +0100

OK, I will put that in.

- Carsten

On Mar 15, 2008, at 5:00 PM, Thomas Baumann wrote:

Hi,

I really like the most advanced (pure magic working ...) and easy way of entering dates in org mode. When answering a phone call it's only a few keystrokes to jump to the date and settle the appointment. However there are some people thinking in weeks (iso-week). So when those friends call
it get's much more complicated. Currently when I would like to jump to
say week 46, I might find an old paper calendar or M-x
calendar-goto-iso-week.

How difficult would it be to
(a) add the current iso-week into the headline of the Week-View
(b) include magic jump to a certain week eg. *46 to jump to week 46

Thomas