Re: [Orgmode] export to txt files

From: Hugo Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] export to txt files
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:50:28 -0300

Hm, I guess I sent this only to Dimitri... I'm resending it to the list..

This seems to do what you want.

(defun org-export-top-levels ()
 (interactive)
 (goto-char (point-min))
 (let (start (point))
       (while (re-search-forward "^* " nil t)
         (write-region start (point-at-bol) (concat (org-get-heading) ".txt"))
         (setq start (point-at-bol)))))

Regards,
Hugo