[Orgmode] Re: Selectively inheriting tags

From: Michael Ekstrand
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Selectively inheriting tags
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 11:05:33 -0500

> Excellent idea, thank you very much.  In fact, this is an obvious
> companion to selective property inheritance.
>
> I have push the relevant changes to the git repository.

Excellent.

I just started heavily using Emacs over the last winter break, and I
must say, between this and the response to a bug report I sent to the
Gnus maintainers, I am rather impressed with the spirit of service and
helpfulness in the Emacs community, or at least the portions of it that
I've begun to watch.

Thank you for making such wonderfully useful software, and your
eagerness to make it better meet the needs of users.

- Michael

--
mouse, n: A device for pointing at the xterm in which you want to type.