Re: [Orgmode] org mode columns don't work on xemacs 21

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org mode columns don't work on xemacs 21
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 13:09:59 -0500

I think the answer is no.  Columns view I believe is dependent on
emacs 22+ features.  It can't be used in emacs 21 or xemacs.  Carsten
has been really good about keeping features portable, so I would guess
that what ever prevents it from working is substantial.  I'm afraid I
don't know the details.

Edd