Re: [Orgmode] Re: Timestamp rounding not working

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Timestamp rounding not working
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 14:14:21 +0100

On Mar 23, 2008, at 2:14 AM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

Thomas Baumann <address@hidden> writes:

Manish <address@hidden> writes:

Not in my case.  I would prefer the clock times to show exact times
and do the rounding only when S-cursor keys are used.

-- Manish

+1

I second/third this. Please let time clocking use exact timestamps. If you want to adjust the timestamps with time rounding please make that an
option so that clocking can still be done exactly.

That makes it 3:1, so for now I will not change anything.

- Carsten