Re: [Orgmode] org mode columns don't work on xemacs 21

From: Jose Robins
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org mode columns don't work on xemacs 21
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 12:50:29 -0700

Wow, this is a momentous day for me. I've been a hard core xemacs user for the last 12 years. And I've finally decided to switch over to  emacs. I'll miss the nicer look and more streamlined and clean cut interface of xemacs. But after the release of emacs 22 and things like column support and such in org-mode which is available only in emacs have convinced me that the tradeoffs in sticking with xemacs was just not worth it... Even other packages are always better supported in emacs ... Ah well, xemacs I'll miss some of your features ! but auf wiedersehen, it's time to say goodbye to you...

Jose