Re: [Orgmode] Re: Add to do item in the Org Agenda Day Grid

From: Xin Shi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Add to do item in the Org Agenda Day Grid
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 12:25:24 -0400

Hi Tomas,

Thanks for your reply!

I tried that, and when I called the remember, it gave me a buffer. But when I finish that with "C-c C-c", it prompted me asking about the page. I don't know how to deal with that.

By the way, I'm using the remember with the planner package, it might be due to that?

Xin

Thomas Baumann wrote:
Hi,

I usually use remember for this kind of stuff:

(require 'remember)
(add-hook 'remember-mode-hook 'org-remember-apply-template)
(define-key global-map [(control meta ?r)] 'remember)

You might want to have a look into the info file to take full advantage
of the flexibility of this approach.

Thomas