[Orgmode] Re: New structure GIT repository

From: Sivaram Neelakantan
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: New structure GIT repository
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 22:17:40 +0530

> Hi,

[...]

> If you are running Org-mode from the GIT repository, here are the
> mandatory changes you need to make after the next pull:

All I have to do is make a git pull and follow the instructions
below, right?

[sivaram@/cygdrive/c/gnu/elisp/org-mode]
$ git pull
Updating e16c143..828352a
Makefile: needs update
Fast forward
 ChangeLog                                       |   51 +-
 create mode 100644 lisp/org.el
 delete mode 100644 org.el

The makefile was edited to make EMACS var point to the Win32 Emacs,
that's all.

>   - Run make to compile all the lisp files.  If you do not want to

[...]

> ONLY IF YOU ARE USING THE INFO DOCUMENTATION:
>
> The info file "org" will now be locate in the "doc" subdirectory,
> so you may need to change your info setup to make sure it finds
> the file.  Also the "dir" file which contains the info directory entry
> for Org is now in that directory.

[...]

 sivaram