Re: [Orgmode] Re: editing repeat items

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: editing repeat items
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 10:44:23 +0200

On Mar 30, 2008, at 12:40 AM, Richard G. Riley wrote:
Richard G Riley <rileyrgdev <at> googlemail.com> writes:
Is there a facility to "unlink" a repeated item from its "repeat" parent
e.g suppose I have

** Pub Quiz <2008-03-25 21:30 +1w>

But open it on April 1st from the agenda for that week.

In any particular one week I would like to add a certain tag or note to
the task for that week only.

With no direct solution/answer to this, could someone possibly suggest another
approach?

I think there was no answer because your question is not clear. I for one don't understand what exactly you want to do, and why you think it is not working. An entry like the above entry will show up in every week after the initial date,
and you are free to add notes any way you like, at any time.

So obviously I am missing something here.

- Carsten