Re: [Orgmode] Re: emacs 23.0.60.1

From: lanas
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: emacs 23.0.60.1
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:47:35 -0400

Le Dimanche, 30 Mars 2008 23:38:59 -0700,
Cezar Halmagean <address@hidden> a écrit :

> > Which version of org are you using ?
> I am using org-5.23a

OK, I got it working.  I also upgraded to 5.23a.  There was a problem at
the startup, eg. the same error as before.  So I ran with --debug-init
and the problem was with the following line in the .emacs file:

'(org-todo-keywords (quote ("TODO" "NOTE" "LATER" "VERIFY" "BUG" "DONE")
org-todo-interpretation (quote sequence)))

Once this line is commented out, then org mode works nicely.  That's
great.  It's nice to have that font choice in emacs.  Next I will try
to see why the above line causes the problem.

Al