Re: [Orgmode] Inactive Timestamps

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Inactive Timestamps
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:56:59 +0200

Hi Russel, I took another look, and it turned out to be a lot simpler than I
had thought.

What you can do now (latest git push), in both agenda and timeline:

- press "l" to get CLOCK and CLOSED timestamps listed (this is not new)
- press "[" to get any other entries related to inactive timestamps.
There is no mode for getting this permanently, and I dont think that this
  is really what you or anybody would want.  But you can now look at
  these additional timestamps when the need arises.

Please give it a try and let me know if you find it useful, and if things
work as intended.

- Carsten