Re: [Orgmode] interesting post on "what makes a good GTD list manager"

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] interesting post on "what makes a good GTD list manager"
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 21:11:26 +0200

On Apr 13, 2008, at 11:21 AM, Pete Phillips wrote:

Morning all.

Interesting post here from Kelly Forrister (one of David Allen's staff
who trains and blogs on GTD):

        http://www.davidco.com/blogs/kelly/archives/2008/04/what_makes_a_go.html

In my estimation, org-mode hits the spot on all of them.  :-)

Yes, except maybe the synch with portable devices..... It is not so good at that.

Pete

PS: for the GTD muso's on the list - recently did a live session for
student radio with my trumpeter Matt - you can hear us on the myspace
page doing a version of 'Georgia'

http://www.myspace.com/detoxjazz

That's nice!  I am listening to it right now.

- Carsten